|Musketeers||Musketeers have an increased Defense against Light Cavalry.|
|Pikemen||Pikemen have an increased Defense against Riflemen.|
|Riflemen||Riflemen have an increased Attack against all Cavalry and Artillery.|
|Grenadiers||Grenadiers have an increased Attack against Musketeers.|
|Heavy Cavalry||Heavy Cavalry have an increased Attack against Pikemen.|
|Light Cavalry||Light Cavalry have an increased attack against Riflemen.|
|Cannons||Cannons help protect troops by absorbing the brunt of the opposition Trap Attack.|
|Mortars||Mortars have an increased Attack against Traps.|
Find this website useful? Please consider providing me with some much needed energy to keep going!
Too many ads? Register and most will be removed.
Join us on Discord.
Most Popular Videos
- Guns of Glory Best Troop Composition for Underworld Villains, Red Guard Raids, Red Guard Rallies
- Guns of Glory Troop Training Tips and Tricks
- Guns of Glory Moving a Building
- Guns of Glory Update v3.0.0 Changes
- Guns of Glory Update v3.8.0 Changes
- Guns of Glory Tracking Players and Blocking
- Guns of Glory Creation Crests in Detail
- Guns of Glory Research Planner Tool
- Guns of Glory Expected Changes v3.3 to 3.5
- Guns of Glory Red Guard Camps Guide
Most Popular News
- Castle lvl 41-45 Info Added
- Castle Upgrade Requirements Complete
- Tier 13 troops added
- Cabinet of Curiosities Guide Added
- New Tool: Lord Talent Tree Planner
- Buccaneer and Pursuer Gear Sets Added
- Purchase Speed Buff Calculator Added
- Musketeer Curiosities Added
- Coat of Arms Overview Extended with Resolute, Frost Fighter and Ragefire sets.
- Crafting Equipment Guide Added