Special Skills

An overview of all special skills that can be acquired in Mobile Strike, with information about how to acquire them.
Special Skills
2nd Insignia Slot 3rd Unlock Insignia Slot 4th Attachment Slot 4th Unlock Insignia Slot
5th Attachment Slot 6th Attachment Slot Advanced to Mercenary Troop Promotion Armored Vehicle Attack Mod Set Bonus
Armored Vehicle Attack Mod Set Bonus 200% Multiplier Augment Slot 1 - Scope Class (Core Weapons) Augment Slot 1 - Scope Class (Normal Weapons) Augment Slot 2 - Stock Class (Core Weapons)
Augment Slot 2 - Stock Class (Normal Weapons) Augment Slot 3 - Barrel Class (Core Weapons) Augment Slot 3 - Barrel Class (Normal Weapons) Augment Slot 4 -Grip Class (Core Weapons)
Augment Slot 4 - Grip Class (Normal Weapons) Auto-complete Alliance Missions Auto-complete Daily Missions Break Up Speed Up in 100 Day Speed Ups
Building Boost Manager Coin Protection Combine Items to Target Level Commander Can Be Captured
Commander Can Be Executed Commander Skill Preset Construction Mod Set Bonus Construction Mod Set Bonus 200% Multiplier
Decrease Manufacturing Timers Decrease Research Timers Deface Captured Enemy's Profile Image Deployment Speed Mod Set Bonus
Deployment Speed Mod Set Bonus 200 Percent Multiplier Doomsday Cloacking Equip to the Accessory Slot No 2 an Accessory with Special Mod Equip to the Accessory Slot No 3 an Accessory with Special Mod
Extra Accessory Slot Free Equip Commander Preset Free Equip Deployment Preset Free Mod Removal
Free Reset Deployment Preset Free Use Deployment Preset Full Auto Mode Gathering Speed Mod Set Bonus
Gathering Speed Mod Set Bonus 200 Percent Multiplier Gift Mode Global Gift Multiplier Increased Commander Attack and Energy Cost Reduction
Increased Commander XP Bonus Increased Maximum Troop Training Queue Increased Training and Promotion Boosts Increased Troop Attack
Increased Vault Deposite Rate and Interest Infantry Attack Mod Set Bonus Infantry Attack Mod Set Bonus 200% Multiplier Instant Commander Energy Recharge
Master Combine Mercenary to Normal Troop Promotion Mimic Mod Missions 25% Higher Advanced Chance
Missions 25% Higher Elite Chance Missions 25% Higher Legendary Chance Missions 50% Higher Advanced Chance Missions 50% Higher Elite Chance
Missions 50% Higher Legendary Chance Mod Preset Mod Set Selection Menu Mod Slot 4 on Core Accessory Equipment
Mod Slot 4 on Core Body Armor Equipment Mod Slot 4 on Core Foot Armor Mod Slot 4 on Core Helmet Equipment Mod Slot 4 on Core Weapon Equipment
Mod Slot 4 on Normal Accessory Equipment Mod Slot 4 on Normal Body Armor Equipment Mod Slot 4 on Normal Foot Armor Mod Slot 4 on Normal Helmet Equipment
Mod Slot 4 on Normal Weapon Equipment One Click Build Boost Levels One Click Core Set Manufacturing Open 10 Resource Items
Open 100 Crates Open 125 Crates Open 150 Crates Open 1500 Crates
Open 200 Crates Open 250 Alliance Gifts Open 250 Crates Open 350 Crates
Open 50 Alliance Gifts Open 50 Crates Open 500 Crates Open 75 Crates
Open All Alliance Gifts Open All Crates Open All Resource Items Permanent 2nd Building Queue
Permanent Second Research Queue Permanent VIP Rallly Troop Mismatch Alert Ransom Enemy Commander
Rebel Target Level 1 Rebel Target Level 10 Rebel Target Level 2 Rebel Target Level 3
Rebel Target Level 4 Rebel Target Level 5 Rebel Target Level 6 Rebel Target Level 7
Rebel Target Level 8 Rebel Target Level 9 Rebel Target Mod Set Bonus Rebel Target Mod Set Bonus 200% Multiplier
Research Awareness Research Mod Set Bonus Research Mod Set Bonus 200% Multiplier Research Report
Resource Production Mod Set Bonus Resource Production Mod Set Bonus 200 Percent Multiplier Special Imprisoned Commander Bonus Tactical Attack Mod Set Bonus
Tactical Attack Mod Set Bonus 200% Multiplier Tier 1 to Tier 1 Promotion Tier 1 to Tier 2 Promotion Tier 2 to Tier 2 Promotion
Tier 2 to Tier 3 Promotion Tier 3 to Tier 3 Promotion Tier 3 to Tier 4 Promotion Tier 4 to Tier 4 Promotion
Tier 4 to Tier 5 Promotion Tier 5 to Tier 5 Promotion Troop Attack Mod Set Bonus Troop Attack Mod Set Bonus 200 Percent Multiplier
Troop Defense Mod Set Bonus Troop Defense Mod Set Bonus 200 Percent Multiplier Troop Health Mod Set Bonus Troop Health Mod Set Bonus 200 Percent Multiplier
Troop Promotion Speed Mod Set Bonus Troop Promotion Speed Mod Set Bonus 200 Percent Multiplier Troop to Advanced Troop Promotion Troop Training Mod Set Bonus
Troop Training Mod Set Bonus 200% Multiplier Ultimate Elimination VIP Daily Streak Bar Unlock VIP in Personnel File and Chat
VIP Rally Queue

Find this website useful? Please consider providing me with some much needed energy to keep going!

User Comments