Introduction

This article gives an explanation of how maximize your Distance Attack boost in Guns of Glory. The focus is on Distance Attack, but for most categories Defense and Health are acquired in the same manner.

Guns of Glory Maximizing Distance Attack

10/28/2018 - www.youtube.com - www.gamesguideinfo.com

Explanation of all the different ways to increase your Distance Attack boosts.


Scope of this Article

We will have a look at each category in which you can get Distance Attack boosts and explain how you can acquire these.

Gear

The Retribution Rifle gives a basic Distance Attack boost of 100%. This can be increased with 4% for each Enhancement level for a total of 20%, making the total Distance Attack boost 120%.

The Master set gives 190% Bowmen Attack boost, this might be increased further by complete set and/or enhancements, but I have no data on those.

Gemstones

Four fully refined Flawless Darkness Gems will give you a 468% (4x117%) Distance Attack boost.

Airhsip Parts

Two fully upgraded Epic Titanium Cannon Airship Parts will give you 486% (2x243%) Distance Attack boost.

Coat of Arms

Four fully upgraded Epic Grand Dueler Coat of Arms will give you 140% (4x35%) Distance Attack boost.

Curiosities

Two fully enhanced Gold Star Map of Nicolaus Copernicus Curiosities will give you 381% (2x190.5%) Distance Attack boost.

Glory Levels

I don't have complete data for this, so far only until lvl 31, at which level the Shooting Range gives 78.7%, and Trade Station and Lookout Tower each 2.22%.

Extrapolating this data based on the assumption that the increments for each level above 31 will be the same as the increment from lvl 30 to 31, I estimate a total glory level Distance Attack boost of 96.52% for the Shooting Range and of 11.1% for the Trade Station and Lookout Tower each. So a total of 118.72%

Research

There are a total of 5 Distance Attack projects in Combat I, 3 in the Alliance Research, and 3 in Combat II, that can provide a total Distance Attack boost of 124.5% (of which 75% in Combat II).

Talent Points

Lord Talent points in War contains 3 Distance Attack projects that give a total of 25% Distance Attack buff.

Airship Abilities

Distance Devestation II can provide a total unenhanced Distance Attack buff of 100%. Enhancing this Airship Ability to 5 stars gives it an additional 42% buff, making the total Distance Attack Buff 142%.

Creation Skills

After Catacombs v2 was introduced the benefits of some of the Creation Skills were changed as well, there is now a Distance Attack I (5%) and Distance Attack II (30%) that give a combined benefit of 35%.

Guards

You can get a total of 250% Distance Attack boost with Mademoiselle Maupin, Thomas Blood, D'Artagnan and Kitty.

Breakdown

See in table below a breakdown of the above discussed ways to get Distance Attack bonus.

Category Percentage Remark
Gear 190% Can likely be increased further by enhancing the Master set
Gemstones 468%
Airship Parts 486%
Coat of Arms 140%
Curiosities 381%
Glory Levels 118.72% Based on extrapolation of data
Research 124.5%
Lord Talent Points 25%
Airship Abilities 142% Based on enhancement to lvl 5
Creation Skils 35%
Guards 250%
Total 2350.22%

Note

There are some very specific boosts, such as the boosts you can select inside the Magic Spire, or the boosts you can get when plundering full or defending empty alliance buildings in the ultimate alliance conquest that are not included in this overview, but that can cause higher Troop Boosts to show in in battle reports.

Conclusion

This should give an idea how some players (big spenders) get these 1000+% Distance Attack boost, while you are stuck between 200% and 800%.

Although this Distance Attack boost is great, do not forget to focus on damage and damage reduction/received as well.

Find this website useful? Please consider providing me with some much needed energy to keep going!

User Comments


Privacy Policy

© 2015-2019 gamesguideinfo.com (via dreamhost vps). All rights reserved. For comments and corrections, send an e-mail to info at gamesguideinfo dot com